Une erreur est survenue. Réessayez plus tard.
I have this 1964 2600 for sale.
The car came to Norway in 1995 from the Nederland, The car have had some upgrades last few years
Some welding is done here and some is done before it came to Norway.
It has been welded under the bumper front and rear, doors and some aereas in the floor, this is done in Norway.
The Paint is mostly old, pre Norway, but has had some painting where it has been welded.
It is registrated and had an clean Norwegian MOT 04/2018.
Video taken 15.06.2019, copy and past to se :
Tecnical Upgrades last 2 years:
- Rebulid steering gear, all parts inside is new.
- re-cored radiator, new main hoses , and temp sender
- 4 New Michelin tyres and painted Wheels.
- New rear wheel bearings with 3 seals.
- New bearing, rubber and guido on drive shaft.
- Re-sleeved master cylinder, with new piston and seals ( in England)
- All rubber bushes front and rear
- All brake and clutch flexi-hoses.
-New gasket sets on the all Three carburatos.
- New heater valve
- 6 bearings inside gearbox New, seal .
- New clutch disc.
-New Battery, and mounted 5 ah charger.
- 123 Electronic ignition/ distributor, New plug leads.
-New Power brake assist, with all hoses.
- Adjusted valves.
-Front Wheel bearing chcked , cleand, New grease and seals.
- New all gear box rubber mounts.
Before I got the car it has had an new exhaust, new rear brake cylinders, and
new piston and seals in the calipers front.
The car has a nice patina, you can use it as it or take it to the next level!, sold as a running and driving project.
We put app 2000km on it last year.
The interior is original and have had some repairs.
The car is complet as far as I can se, only missing the heat shield on the manifoild.
Starts easy and is fun to drive!
Only selling to reduce my Alfa Collection.
Car located 25 min from Bergen airport.
More photos can be sendt.