Une erreur est survenue. Réessayez plus tard.
Because of objective reasons(space, time and resources…) I am selling my 1983 Fuego 2.0 GTX. This is one of the rarest Fuego versions.
The car had one owner in Germany until 1993(for 125.000km), one owner in Romania until Jan 2020 (156.000km) and me up to now(159.000km). During all these years the car stayed only in a dry garage and it was regularly driven on good weather. As a result, all the exterior plastic trims and door/trunk seals are in a perfect condition.
Since I have it, I invested a lot of time, energy and attention in giving this car the deserved shining and technical condition. I have a full history, pictures and invoices of everything I have changed since I have the car.
From technical point of view, the car is at 95% perfection (as the rest of the 5% could be things I didn’t noticed yet). I will tell only a part of the components that were changed with NEW premium components: front shock absorbers(AL-KO), rear shock absorbers(Sachs), all engine silent blocks + gear box silent blocks, full clutch system(Mecarm) & clutch cable, speedometer cable, gear lever linkage(STC), battery, fuel pump(Valeo)+fuel filter(Mann), new exhaust system(front, middle and rear silencers/the rear one is inox), generator and starter remanufactured, front&rear wheel bearings(SNR), new ALU radiator(custom made), water pump(Dolz), sparks and ignition leads(NGK), front&rear breake systems(Brembo), all joints what are related to suspension and steering, a lot of cables & hoses. Engine oil I used is Liqui Moli 15w 40.
The rims were professionally restored this month(March ’22): sandblasted, primed and electrostatically painted. Summer tyres in a good condition.
From an aesthetic point of view the car needs some attention due to its age, as it has some rust issues at the rear wheels and door panes BUT I have both complete doors as spare parts in a perfect condition(without any rust). The car would need maybe a fresh painting for a high demanding person.
Besides the doors, I have a lot of other components as spare parts which some are pre-owned: full set of windows(front/back and sides), full set of exterior plastic trims, radiator for internal heating+vent, original air filter, electronic Renix ignition and some others + NEW spare components: front suspension arms&rear suspension arm, fuel pump(Valeo), fuel filter(Champion), oil filter(SKF), full timing belt kit(SNR/QH), V-belt(Bosch), rear brake cylinders, front brake cylinders, brake master cylinder(Ferodo), oil sump gasket, full exhaust gaskets, clutch cable and others…
You will get all these components with the car.
The interior is in a very good condition, no broken/missing parts, it has a sound system(Pioneer radio/CD and Magnat speakers front&rear).
Upon your request I can send more photos and/or info.
There is a very small space for negotiation for the interested persons.